Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Determined!!

I have some VERY cute pictures of fun things we've been doing that I CANNOT figure out how to post as a slide show in the center of my blog!!  When I add the slideshow element, it comes up on the side of my blog too narrow to actually view the pictures.  I know it can be done because I've seen it before!  I'm using flickr to upload my pics.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open!   I know mac has a web program that easily converts pics over to a blog, but I'd rather not pay for it.  Does anyone know of a more mac friendly blog?? 

2 comments:

Rockie said...

Go to a website like, bubbleshare.com or slide.com and make your slide show. When you're done making it, it will give you a bunch of html stuff to copy. Go back to your blog and make a "new Post". Paste the html stuff into the new post box then click "publish post" and you should be good!Don't you the elements for the side b/c those are only for the side. Only posts go in the middle!

Radez Family said...

Thanks Rockie! You're awesome!!