Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow Play

So I'm a little late in posting about our fun snow day.  As soon as we could all get bundled up after breakfast, we headed out into the snow to play:)  I found a small toddler sized sled at a yard sale last year for $1, and picked it up just in case we ever got a chance to use it (highly doubted it though).  Logan absolutely loved it!  The snow was so deep, he wouldn't have been able to stand up for very long without freezing.  We got about 6-7 inches!!  We love our view of the woods and going to look at the creek behind our house, and it was even more beautiful laden with snow.  God has been reminding me of His work in creation lately as I teach Logan that He is the creator of all things.  I've been asking Logan who made him or whatever we're looking at, and it is the sweetest thing to hear him say, "God" even at such a young age.  
Click to play Winter Thrill
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: