Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Merry!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  We enjoyed staying at home for the holidays this year.  All of our family came to our house.  The Ellis fam was here Christmas day and the Radez fam was here the day after.  We had a great time together!  

I've been trying to figure out how to spice up our blog a little bit.  Radez actually copied a background from a friend's blog that I really liked until I can find another one.  I must say I was a little sad when I spent almost an hour trying to read up on how to change the background myself, and then my techy husband came home and did it in about 10 minutes.  

I've been mulling around some other ideas for blog postings in my head, and hope to actually write them out soon.  In the meantime, enjoy the Christmas Day pics!  There are Christmas pics to come!  If you like the little slideshow, you can go to smilebox.com to create one.  They have lots of options.


Click to play Christmas Day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Hi Elizabeth!
I like the new background; looks great however it got there. Logan looks like he had a wonderful Christmas. . . It's great to "hear" from you. :)